An Intellectual Property Cooperative
CIP members help member ventures achieve revenue then CIP distributes a royalty back to the responsible team.
- Complements of intellectual property, development and legal services, marketing and investment are channeled toward projects having high revenue outcomes.
Revenue model scope:
Model 1: Product manufactures and distributors purchase freedom to operate and exclusive operating licenses for innovations CIP productizes.
Model 2: Independent companies spin forward as a result of help gained through membership then return a royalty on their revenue back to CIP.
Model 3: Members assemble internal teams that use Community resources to independently create revenue then provide a revenue royalty back to CIP.
Scope of services:
- Provide a collaborative venue for commercializing issued IP.
- Provide an agreement bonded venue for generating project and company teams.
- Provide the missing pieces to revenue generation from an accountable membership.
- Focusing on software and hardware intellectual property commercialization.